Meares Auction Group
Meares Auction Group is conducting a Boy Scouts benefit auction at 8 p.m. Eastern, Saturday, Nov. 3. Check out the catalog by clicking here.
Meares Auction Group is one of the original Proxibid companies, operated by Darron and David Meares, second generation auctioneers from Pelzer, S.C.. Darron is the current Vice President of the South Carolina Auctioneers Association and also is the founder of Meares and Associates, LLC, an appraisal and public speaking firm located in Upstate South Carolina.
Darron Meares and his company welcome coin consignments for their regular Proxibid auctions. Recently he lowered buyer’s premiums to 5%, showing his leadership in serving both consignor and buyer in spurring competition for top-bids and online auction excitement. See this post about his latest industry innovation.
Meares Auction Groups specializes in a variety of services, including personal property auctions. While they consider all of the items in home, business or storage, they serve Proxiblog clients primarily with coins and collectibles.
Photography and lot descriptions are of high quality and accuracy. Shipping is quick and secure.
For consignors looking for a top Proxiblog house, consider these services by Meares Auction Group:
- Computerized clerking and cashier systems to automate the auction process
- State of the art sound systems for auction day
- Complete turn-key operation of your auction with a highly trained member of our staff assigned to your job
- Licensed auction professionals that care
- The option of live, real-time online auctions to serve more customers in more places
- The option of timed, eBay-style, auctions run from our partner company in Omaha, Nebraska
If you’re interested in consigning, or just knowing more about this nationally known auction house, click here.
We thank Darron Meares and Meares Auction Group for sponsoring Proxiblog’s scholarship fund to help ease student debt and create the next generation of auction-house bidders! If you would like to sponsor a week’s worth of Proxiblog, email firstname.lastname@example.org