Editor’s Note: Teletrade, the largest and most active online marketplace for certified coins and currency–with more than 193,000 registered bidders and over 300,000 lots in its auction system each year–is this week’s sponsor of Proxiblog. Teletrade offers 25,000 to 30,000 coin and currency lots each month in auctions held every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Visit Teletrade.com for detailed information on auctions and prices realized, or call 800.949.2646 to speak to a representative.
Teletrade Announces 2-day Post ANA Sale
Irvine, Calif. — Teletrade, America’s premier Internet auctioneer of certified coins and currency, is excited to announce its 2-Day Post ANA Sale, August 26 and 27, 2012. Bidding is open now, with Auction 3335 beginning Sunday, August 26, from 3 p.m.–10 p.m. ET, and Auction 3336 beginning Monday, August 27, from 3 p.m.–10 p.m. ET.
With special auctions devoted to remarkable coins obtained from the 2012 ANA Convention, participants of this 2-day sale will have the chance to bid on over 5,300 newly consigned coins.
Better still, in addition to the Free Gold Rewards Points that are standard with all Teletrade purchases, buyers will automatically be entered to win one of three Liberty Head $5, $10 and $20 Certified Gold Liberty coins below:
“Thanks to the tremendous success of the ANA show, Teletrade has received a high volume of fresh, quality consigned coins,” said Corey Maita, president of Teletrade Inc. “We know how much our savvy buyers appreciate the chance of obtaining an original piece, and we are proud to offer this exclusive selection at our 2-Day Post ANA Sale.”
Highlights of the 2-Day Post ANA Sale Include, Auction 3335:
- Lot 1037 — 1858 1C MS 63 PCGS LG LET DDO FS-302 CAC
- Lot 1261 — 1950-S 1C MS67 RD PCGS — Tied for finest known graded by PCGS
- Lot 1376 — 1868 5C PR65BN PCGS-J-632 CAC-Ex HW Bass Collection
- Lot 1402 — 1883 5C PR67CAM PCGS No Cents — Tied for finest known graded by PCGS
- Lot 1420 — 1903 5C PR67CAM PCGS CAC —Tied for finest known by PCGS
- Lot 1597 — 1870 10C PF 66 NGC J-849 Lemus Collection
- Lot 1772 — 1917 25C MS67FH PCGS Type 1 Just Having Fun Collection — Only two coins graded finer by PCGS
- Lot 1775 — 1917-S 25C MS67+ PCGS CAC — Single Finest known coin graded by PCGS
- Lot 1782 — 1919 25C MS68+ PCGS CAC — Single Finest known graded by PCGS
- Lot 2309 — 1859 S$1 PF 66 NGC — Only four coins graded finer by NGC
- Lot 2347 — 1880/79-S MS67 PCGS — Tied for finest known graded by PCGS
- Lot 2885 — 1836 $1 PF63 NGC J-69-Unique Rarity
- Lot 2911 — 1899 $2.5 PF 67* Ultra Cameo NGC — Only 10 coins graded finer by NGC
- Lot 2929 — 1856 $3 MS64 PCGS CAC — Only four coins graded finer by PCGS
- Lot 3013 — 1927-S $20 MS63 PCGS
- The Hoosier Collection: Noted by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as the No. 1 finest set of all time in the category of Everyman Registry Sets for Silver Dollars, this amazing selection of 97 coins will be a part of the 2-Day Post ANA Sale Monday, August 27, at Auction 3336.
We thank Corey Maita, president of Teletrade Inc., for sponsoring Proxiblog’s scholarship fund to help ease student debt and create the next generation of auction-house bidders! If you would like to sponsor a week’s worth of Proxiblog, email firstname.lastname@example.org